Haverhill, New Hampshire

It is over priced for the area and what you get(no entertainment minimal activates) The pool is to small for having 130 sites and 7 cabins.The owners are all about taking your money then forgetting all about you.

Seasonal rates are 3300.00 for a river site that you can't do anything with( 30' bank)and 3100.00 for a non river site. I was told that the day/week/monthy rates were going up for next year also. When I went for Colmbus Day weekend I said something about the rates and I was told "If I don't like it the hill is right there and I could turn around and leave" What new way is this to run a business? I have been to a lot of campgrounds up and down the east coast and have never been treated that way.

I was told that there were about 10-15 seasonals leaving at the end of the year. I think that would tell me something. The place was like living in a cemetery after 10:00 pm. When I went there in 2010 the place was hopping at all hours and was a fun place to be.

I guess a lot has changed in five years. I will never return under this new management I can assure you of that. Have you been there?

Am I wrong about it?Let me know your thoughts thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of river meadow campground. River Meadow Campground needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned river meadow campground in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at River Meadow Campground.

Had an Experience with River Meadow Campground?

Comments